- 360cc forged driver generates great distance and features draw-biased weighting for better forgiveness and accouracy
- Stainless steel fairway wood with draw weighting for increased distance and consistency.
- Easy-to-hit and versatile hybrid provides the playability of an iron with the distance of a wood.
- Perimeter-weighted stainless steel irons have a deep undercut cavity back for more forgiveness.
- Lightweight, durable stand bag constructed of heavy gauge, tear-resistant materials that features a padded dual carry strap
- Plus a graphite Synchro-flex shaft and Mattel putter with alignment stripes makes lining up putts easier and more accurate.
- Four pockets and a rain hood. Three head covers for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid.
The ideal club sets designed for juniors ages 9 to 12. There's no better way to grow a child's love of the game and foster a "Never Lay Up" attitude. The unique set makeup includes everything a young golfer will need to succeed on the course, from the oversized driver to the alignment putter. Available in right handed sets only.
Related Kids Golf Clubs Products
- Driver460cc forged driver with a large sweet spot provides more forgiveness to crush drives (Headcover included)Fairway WoodHigh MOI 3-Wood has a more aerodynamic head shape for long, soaring shots (Headcover included)
- Hybrids (4H, 5H)Replace hard-to-hit long irons for more confidence and playability on a variety of shots
- Irons (6-P)Perimeter weighted stainless steel clubs offer forgiveness and control
- PutterProgressive mallet shape aids alignment for better accuracy on the green
- Stand BagLightweight and durable with four spacious pockets, two mesh tee holders, padded dual carry strap and rain hood
This set is designed to generate maximum distance with superior forgiveness for golfers of all skill levels. With a 460cc titanium composite driver, a fairway wood, two hybrids, five irons and a putter, this set has you covered from tee to green. A lightweight stand bag, two headcovers and a rain hood complete the set. Available in right-handed and left-handed sets.